torsdag 10 december 2009

R.I.P

(More pictures & movies coming soon...)






























Dear black jim,

It’s over

Its over…

Its’s over and I don’t even know why

Is it because I left?

Is it because I didn’t tell you I was gonna come back?

Is it because I took for granted

That you wouldn’t leave

Is it because…

Is it because...

Is it because...?

I know

I know

The door was always swinging open

For me to stumble in whenever I felt like

And stumble out

When I didn’t want

to stay

But you never took it personally

You always invited me back again

You always

Invited me back again

With open doors

And walls that smiled

Armchairs and sofas

That pulled me into their laps

Everything about you was

Tactile, warm, familiar

But you attracted me

Because you always made it new

Unconditional

My endless friend

My one time lover

Your walls that smiled

Everything about you felt

Tactile, warm, familiar

With images that always changed

faces and pictures

Your hand made stage

Of songs and words

You were my

Favourite after hour

My salon of a select few

You always knew

You always knew

You always knew

That This

wasn’t forever

But not easily forgotten

You leave

Listening

Whispering

Your space

Surrounds

These

Words

So I ask you

Is it over?

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar